The Manual includes:
* Activities (37)
* Exercises (11)
* Illustrations (400+)
* Charts and Tables for student completion
* Assignment tasks and data record forms for use by
student teams at pier, beach or seashore sites.
* Separate Keys for all objective-type questions and
identification of drawings, tables and lists by student.
* Color photos (58) illustrating concepts and principles.
* Appendices (10), including Conversion Tables, use
of Lincoln Index, Geologic Timetable, Anatomy of a Ship, and more.
* Extensive bibliography and video bibliography
* List of applicable field periodicals available